Monday, May 14, 2007

special thanks


Here we are, (l to r: Stephanie, Colett, Molly, and Noelle) just after the clean up Saturday night. Happy with thai food in our bellies, but very tired.
The Beehive Bazaar was a great success! We love our new location!
Thank you so much to Gallery One Ten, and Art Access of Utah for sponsoring us, and opening your wonderful gallery for our use. We couldn't have done it without you!
We would also like to thank our vendors, without all of you and all your hard work, we would just be a few ladies craftin' in the basement.

2 comments:

loulou said...

I happened on this site and was not only amazed by the talent but amazed to realize I used to babysit for Molly in Provo years ago. Your stuff is awesome Molly- Jen

GrittyPretty said...

Your art sale looked great at G110. I loved stocking up on some fabulous goods for myself and all the moms in my life loved their beehive bazaar presents as well. Thanks!